mconnect Player – Google Cast & DLNA/UPnP v3.1.3 [Paid]
Overview: mconnect player is a music player for network environment. Enjoy music playback from any source to any device.
1. Play media files in PCs and Network Attached Storages (NAS) with your phone and tablet.
2. Stream media files to your network audio and TVs from your phone, PCs and NAS.
– Compatible with DLNA/UPnP servers and playback devices.
– Browse and play media files in PC, NAS, and cloud.
– Stream media files from DLNA servers to DLNA playback devices.
– Stream media files from your phone to DLNA playback devices.
– Excellent performance on searching devices on the network.
– Playlist management across any servers in the network.
– Simple and intuitive user interface.
– Track Sorting, Folder Bookmarking, and Remembering Renderer.
– TIDAL Integration.
* DLNA/UPnP servers: PCs, Network Storages, and other compatible devices with storage.
* DLNA/UPnP playback devices: DLNA compatible audios, smart TVs, game consoles, Set-top boxes and receiver boxes.
Note: If you send a media file to a remote playback device, the playable media format depends on the media decoder in the remote playback device.
DLNA is a trademark of Digital Living Network Alliance.
UPnP is a certification mark of the UPnP Forum in the United States and other countries.
TIDAL is a trademark of ASPIRO AB.
– Improvements for stability.
– Supporting 64bit system.
– Fixed bugs.
This app has no advertisements