Bewildebots v1.3.1 [Paid]
Requirements: Android 5.0+
Overview: Bewildebots is a brain-frying new take on the puzzle genre that requires the player to direct up to 10 robots at once to a set of corresponding teleporters
Take to the stars and command of a group of robots, guiding each to their own teleporter for deployment across the universe.
Bewildebots is a brain-frying new take on the puzzle genre that requires the player to direct up to 10 robots at once to a set of corresponding teleporters. Each move is a command that is sent to every robot at the same time, which each robot will perform based on the way it is facing.
“Bewildebots is a clever and brain-twisting puzzler” – TouchArcade
Explore the universe and you will find:
– 300 handcrafted puzzles across 3 grid sizes
– 5 chapters, each with brain-frying new mechanics
– Simple controls for one-handed play
– Playable in both landscape and portrait mode
– Fully playable offline
– No ads or in-app purchases
– Made changes to saving and loading of player progression data to address an issue with very rare progression loss
– Fixed a bug that would cut off the Chapter complete and Grid complete text in portrait
This app has no advertisements
Code: Select all
► SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.