My Notes – Notepad v1.9.0 [Premium]
Overview: My Notes – Notepad is an easy-to-use, intuitive, secure app that lets you save and store a large number of notes and sync them via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
You can use My Notes as a notepad, notebook, journal, agenda or diary.
– Lock app with password or PIN.
– Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet.
– Organize notes by folders.
– Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder.
– Navigate between notes in a horizontal position.
– Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
– Keep your notes safe in the cloud.
– Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty.
– Store large notes (unlimited size).
– Change theme color.
– No ads.
– Auto sync.
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by "My Notes – Notepad" app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at "drive.google.com"
2. From the settings menu, select "Manage apps".
3. Find the application called "My Notes".
Please remember to perform synchronization regularly to avoid accidental data loss.
Please remember to use the "Sync" option or the "Backup" option (in this app) to avoid accidental data loss. Especially before updating the app.
– Google Drive API v3 (upgraded from v2)
– Adaptive launcher icon (Android 8+)
– Updated icon for the "New Note" widget
– Note > Options > Editing options > Maximum text length
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PREMIUM features Unlocked | Analytics disabled
Can we get the v1.9.1 update patched please? This is a very good Notes App, would love to see the new 1.9.1 release patched.
Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk